Strategic Customer Experience Planning
Businesses that focus on building a customer experience that only produces a “satisfied” customer are missing a significant opportunity for repeat business and referrals. Customers that get more than they expected are 5 times more likely to recommend your product or service when compared to the “satisfied” customer. This interactive workshop will provide the tools required to exceed the expectations of every customer, every time.
This course will build on the “x5x5” rule by answering the following questions:
- How is your Customer Experience and Bottom Line connected?
- Why and how is the Customer Experience Measured?
- How do we improve our Customer Experience?
- How do we design the Customer Experience?
- How do we engage the employee in the design of the Customer Experience?
- What are the business management concepts involved in managing the Customer Experience?
- How do I lead my staff in creating a great Customer Experience?
This course is ideal for business leaders and managers who influence the Customer Experience in their business.
Front line customer experience representatives will benefit from this course if accompanied by a leader or manager who has influence over the Customer Experience policies and processes.
Specialized versions of this course are available to medium to large organizations that would like it contextualized to their industry and delivered at their place of business. Contact us for more information about a customized workshop for your team.
Cost: $489.29 (taxes included)
Availability: Wednesday May 10th, 8:30 – 3:30
Location: Durham College, Whitby Campus
Withdrawals and refunds:
Refunds will be issued only if the Official Withdrawal form is received no later than three business days prior to the program’s scheduled start date.
Please note: all refunds are subject to a cancellation fee.