Class F Driver Training
Course code: MOTR 2410
Length: 9 hours
Cost: $395 (price includes the use of our vehicle for the final road test and a $100 non-tax deductible supply fee. Parking is not included)
Location: Durham College, Whitby Campus
A valid ‘F’ licence is required to operate an ambulance, stretch limousine or small bus with the designed seating capacity to hold up to 24 passengers. The program consists of 4 hours of theory, 4 hours of practical training and your 1 hour road test.
Prerequisites are to be completed prior to the start of first class:
Applicants must be 18 years of age and must possess:
- A valid Ontario Class “G” licence;
- MTO medical report, vision test and written test (taken at the MTO); and
- Driver’s abstract.
- Friday March 17, 8:00 am -12:00 pm
- Friday April 7, 8:00 am -12:00 pm
- Friday May 12, 8:00 am -12:00 pm
- Friday June 16, 8:00 am -12:00 pm
- Friday July 14, 8:00 am -12:00 pm
- Friday August 18, 8:00 am -12:00 pm
Withdrawals and refunds:
Refunds will be issued only if the official withdrawal form is received no later than three business days prior to the program’s scheduled start date.
Please note: all refunds are subject to a cancellation fee.