AZ Upgrade from DZ
Course code: MOTR 1418
Length: 61 hours
Cost: $5,220 (price includes the use of our vehicle for the final road test and a $590 non-tax deductible supply fee. Parking not included)
Location: Durham College, Whitby Campus
This 61-hour program teaches the requirements for a Class “A” Licence and is designed for participants who have extensive “DZ” Licence experience. This program consists of theory and nine, four-hour, one-on-one, in-vehicle sessions.
Prerequisites are to be completed prior to the start of first class:
Applicants must be 18 years of age and must possess:
- A valid Ontario Class “D” Licence:
- Air brake endorsement “Z”;
- On road evaluation-Cost $55.00 (to be rebated upon registration of program)
- MTO medical report, vision test and written test (taken at the MTO);
- Driver’s abstract; and
- Required safety equipment: safety boots, glasses and work gloves.
- Sept 12 – Oct 14, Monday – Friday 8:00 am-12:00 pm
- Oct 31 – Dec 2, Monday – Friday 8:00 am-12:00 pm
Withdrawals and refunds:
Refunds will be issued only if the Official Withdrawal form is received no later than three business days prior to the program’s scheduled start date.
Please note: all refunds are subject to a cancellation fee.