Class D Driver Training
Course code: MOTR 2407
Length: 12 hours
Cost: $925.00 (price includes the use of our vehicle for the final road test and $235 non-tax deductible supply fee. Parking is not included)
Location: Durham College, Whitby Campus
A valid ‘D’ licence is required to operate any truck or vehicle combination that weighs in excess of 11,000 kilograms. This program consists of 4 hours of theory and 7 hours of practical training. The ‘D’ driver’s licence training program was developed to assist ‘G’ licenced drivers in obtaining the necessary knowledge to successfully complete the MTO (Ministry of Transportation) “D” road test. The first four hours commence on the dates below. Fees include the use of our vehicle for the road test.
Prerequisites are to be completed prior to the start of first class:
Applicants must be 18 years of age and must possess:
- A valid Ontario Class “G” licence;
- Air brake endorsement “Z”;
- MTO medical report, vision test and written test (taken at the MTO); and
- Driver’s abstract.
- March 17, Friday 8:00 am -12:00 pm
- April 7, Friday 8:00 am -12:00 pm
- May 12, Friday 8:00 am -12:00 pm
- June 16, Friday 8:00 am -12:00 pm
- July 14, Friday 8:00 am -12:00 pm
- August 18, Friday 8:00 am -12:00 pm
Withdrawals and refunds:
Refunds will be issued only if the Official Withdrawal form is received no later than three business days prior to the program’s scheduled start date.
Please note: all refunds are subject to a cancellation fee.