Forklift Operator Safety/Refresher
Course code: AUTO 1400
Length: 8 hours
Cost: $265 (includes $25 non-tax deductible supply fee, Parking not included)
Location: Durham College, Whitby Campus
Participants in this program will learn about the rights and responsibilities of employees and supervisors as they pertain to forklift operators. Course topics include types of trucks and material handling techniques.
This course consists of 4 hours of theory and 4 hours of driving experience on an Electric counterbalance lift truck. Participants who successfully complete this course will receive a certificate and a wallet card. Previous driving experience or G2 Licence suggested.
- Previous driving experience or G2 driver’s licence suggested; and
- Required safety equipment: safety boots, glasses and work gloves.
- January 28 & 29, Saturday/Sunday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- March 25 & 26, Saturday/Sunday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- May 27 & 28, Saturday/Sunday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- July 29 & 30, Saturday/Sunday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Withdrawals and refunds:
Refunds will be issued only if the Official Withdrawal form is received no later than three business days prior to the program’s scheduled start date.
Please note: all refunds are subject to a cancellation fee.