Forklift Operator (4 piece)
Course code: AUTO 1425
Length: 36 hours
Location: Durham College Whitby Campus
Cost: $1,401.20 (parking not included)
- June 26 – June 29, Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- July 31 – August 3, Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
This course is designed for people with limited or no previous experience on powered lift trucks. The course consists of intensive classroom and hands-on instruction. Hands-on training will include Electric Counterbalance, Propane Counterbalance, Reach and Electric Walkie Pallet Trucks. Testing will include oral, written and a practical evaluation. Upon successful completion students will receive a certificate and wallet card.
- Lifting, moving and placing loads;
- Specific plant issues; and
- Types of trucks and lift trucks.
- Previous driving experience or G2 driver’s licence suggested; and
- Required safety equipment: safety boots, glasses and work gloves.
Withdrawals and refunds:
Refunds will be issued only if the Official Withdrawal form is received no later than three business days prior to the program’s scheduled start date.
Please note: all refunds are subject to a cancellation fee.