Technical Standards and Safety Authority
|Registration Deadline||Wednesday, March 22, 2017 at 4pm|
|Exam Date||Gas Techs GT2 or GT3 (including G3 night school ending April 6): Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 9:30am Fuel Techs OB3, OB2: Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 9:30am|
|Cost:||TSSA Fees = $175.00 CTS Administration Fee = $60 (Covers office staff, proctoring, courier fees, etc) Fee payable at registration time = $235.00 Note: Payments are NOT to be made directly to TSSA if you registering with Durham College.|
Durham College administers the Gas Tech 2 and Gas Tech 3 exams as well as the Oil Burner 2 and Oil Burner 3 exams on behalf of TSSA.
DURHAM COLLEGE STUDENTS PLEASE REGISTER ONLINE FOR YOUR EXAM:
- Click here: http://www.durhamcollege.ca/mycampus/
- Enter in your Username (your 9-digit student ID number) and your 6-digit Password and click on Login. The first time you log in, your password will be your birth date which must be answered as MMDDYY
- Click on Self-Service Options icon (top of screen)
- Click on Student Information – Durham College link
- Click on Registration link
- Click on TSSA Exam Registration link
Once you are registered, you will receive an email confirming your registration. Please keep your credit card receipt for income tax purposes. You will receive a final email confirmation two weeks before the exam date showing exam room details, time of exam, etc.
Payment Options: Credit card online or debit in-person at the CTS Exam Admin Office, Room 152 at the Whitby Campus. Please note that cash payments cannot be accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Exam cancellations are only accepted 15 business days prior to the scheduled exam date.
Special Accommodations: Accommodations for students with special circumstances are possible only when detailed medical reports or Individual Education Plans from the Ministry of Education, with stated learning accommodations, are submitted to TSSA prior to registering for the exam. If you are a Durham College student currently registered with the Access and Support Centre, please contact the Whitby ASC office to arrange accommodations for your TSSA exam with Corporate Training Services.
Important Exam Session Information
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY:
- You MUST bring valid government photo ID (Drivers License, Passport) with you to the exam session for identification.
- You are NOT allowed to have any cell phones, PDA, pagers, tablets, computers, etc. in the exam room. If you bring these to the session they will need to be left in a designated area in the exam room and we cannot guarantee the safety of the items.
- Once the exam begins, you are not allowed to leave the room and washroom breaks are not permitted (unless a medical note is provided to Corporate Training Services at least 2 weeks PRIOR to the exam date). If you must leave the room for any reason, other than a building emergency, your exam will be considered completed.
- You are allowed only non-programmable calculators. If you bring a programmable calculator you will not be allowed to use it and no substitute will be supplied.
- If you forget one of the permitted reference items or have an item disallowed because of writing in it, no replacement items will be available and you will not be allowed to borrow one.
- ONLY UNMARKED APPROVED CODE BOOKS ARE PERMITTED. Books with high-lighting are allowed; however, books with writing in them are not allowed.
Reference Material Permitted in Examinations
Fuels Certification (pass mark 75%)